- Pastor Tom and Pastor Danny met with the architects this week, and we can report that the building plans are 60% complete. The next meeting will take place at the end of this month.
- We have formed an Advisory Board to assist Pastor Tom in this process. One of our elders, Dean Jenks, is Chair of the Board. Dean has a college degree and extensive experience in Construction Management.
- Our entire staff is moving to our Downtown location! We will be closing the Ministry Center as of Friday, October 13th. Business hours will continue to be the same: Tues-Fri. 9am-5pm. Our phone number will also remain the same at 360-597-4015.
- Please be praying for favor with our lenders in our financing process!
- Currently, we do not have sprinklers in our building, but we may need to put them in during our remodel. This cost could exceed $100,000. We ask that you please pray for God’s will and provision in this area.
- We also ask for prayers for favor with the City of Vancouver as we prepare to submit plans for permitting.