Volunteer Position Summary: Community Group Host(s)
Days/Hours: Part-Time. Requires appr. 3-5 hours once per week, as scheduled according to the CG weekly meeting time.
- Provide a welcoming home atmosphere with ample comfortable lighting and seating for 10-12 people.
- If providing snacks, check with participants regarding any dietary and/or allergy concerns.
- Encourage CG members to alternate bringing snacks and drinks, plates, napkins, and cups, and maintain and monitor volunteer schedule – OR – if agreed upon by CG members, receive voluntary monetary contributions for the purchase of these items.
Requires Skills & Qualifications:
- A home with suitable space for hosting 10-12 people
- An engaging spirit of hospitality
- If necessary, be willing to purchase snacks and supplies for each weekly meeting
- Be willing and able to maintain weekly attendance records for reporting to CG Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org