Volunteer Position Summary: Community Life Group Facilitator(s)
Days/Hours: Part-Time. Requires appr. 3-5 hours once per week, as scheduled according to the CLG weekly meeting time.
- Prepare thoroughly in order to guide discussions concerning the weekly GLG topics
- Be willing to pray for each member of the CLG prior to the first meeting, and then in between each weekly meeting..
- Encourage CLG members to support and care for each other
- Attend quarterly CLG Facilitator training, and 1:1 meetings with CLG Director
- Identify and encourage a Facilitator apprentice from within the CLG members
Requires Skills & Qualifications:
- A CLG Facilitator does NOT need to be a Bible expert, but have a servant’s heart and willingness to grow in her or his personal walk with Jesus!
- Willingness to see the members of their CLG grow in spiritual maturity.
- The ability to recognize that facilitating a group means encouraging discussion; a CLG Facilitator is a Guide, NOT a teacher, per se.
- Willingness to receive direction from Pastoral Staff and the CLG Director
- Assist the CLG Host as requested, to ensure that weekly group meeting times run efficiently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com