- Pastor Tom and Pastor Danny met with the architects this week, and we can report that the building plans are 60% complete. The next meeting will take place at the end of this month.
- We have formed an Advisory Board to assist Pastor Tom in this process. One of our elders, Dean Jenks, is Chair of the Board. Dean has a college degree and extensive experience in Construction Management.
- Our entire staff is moving to our Downtown location! We will be closing the Ministry Center as of Friday, October 13th. Business hours will continue to be the same: Tues-Fri. 9am-5pm. Our phone number will also remain the same at 360-597-4015.
- Please be praying for favor with our lenders in our financing process!
- Currently, we do not have sprinklers in our building, but we may need to put them in during our remodel. This cost could exceed $100,000. We ask that you please pray for God’s will and provision in this area.
- We also ask for prayers for favor with the City of Vancouver as we prepare to submit plans for permitting.
We are blessed and excited to share that after all the commitment cards were sorted and gifts were counted that our church family raised $117,046 in one time gifts, and $10,000 in monthly commitments! Because of the outpouring of your generosity we are well on our way to achieving our goal of $250,000 by the end of the year. We are still collecting commitment cards in the offerings on Sundays, or if you would like to make a donation you can do so at the bottom of this page!
Kessid Family Meeting 8-13-17: Pastor Danny, Pastor Tom and the elders discuss new dates and financial information.