This past couple weeks have been filled with lots of demo! Here’s what has been happening…
- Most of the balcony has been removed making space for where the new stage will be going.
- Our children’s wing is almost completely demolished and framing will be starting soon.
- The front awning has been removed.
- The elevator shaft demo started this past week.
- Soon, our new roof will be put on, and pressure washing and sealing of the exterior brick will be happening.
Also, in case you missed our panel interview (7-29-18) for Phase One of our Downtown Project, be sure to check it out below…
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for and giving faithfully to this project. We can hardly wait to have a place to call home, and each week brings us closer!
As always, if you have any questions about our Downtown Project you can contact Pastor Tom Lovelace at email@example.com.