To provide barrier-free opportunities where Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing can…
- Grow spiritually through personal and small group prayer, Bible study, friendship, play and social interaction.
- Have opportunities for personal and spiritual growth, individual support and opportunities to serve others in order to become responsible, God-centered individuals at work, school, home and in the community;
- Have a voice in how the overall Deaf Ministry, ensuring respect for Deaf culture and experience, creating a “Deaf-friendly” environment and maximizing individual leadership.
To provide opportunities for Christian interpreters and service providers to…
- Engage in spiritual growth and God-directed living through personal and small group prayer, Bible study, friendship, play and social interaction;
- Provide interpreting services while continuing to develop interpreting knowledge and skills that can be used to further the kingdom of God in a range of settings with diverse members of the Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing communities;
- Balance personal and professional needs, family and community demands, and health and spiritual self-care in an environment of Christian love, respect and support, resulting in healthy individuals, family members and professionals.