Giving is an act of worship.
Giving at Kessid is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for all that God has, is, and will provide in our lives. Singing, serving, and giving are all different expressions of the same idea. One of the ways we worship is by being good stewards of all that God has entrusted us with. We are called as Christ followers to give generously (I Timothy 6:17-18; II Corinthians 9:6) and cheerfully (II Corinthians 9:7).
In giving we participate in the life of the church together. It’s clear from the teaching of the New Testament that our financial responsibility as citzens of God’s kingdom includes giving to our local church. Our commitment as a church isn’t to growing; it’s to being healthy. This means we’re calling one another to enjoy intimacy with Christ, fully receiving all that He is and allowing Him to transform us into all we’re meant to be. For each of us, an integral part of that transformation process includes allowing God to reach into our finances to transform our financial priorities. We are called to give joyfully and generously: both financially and with our gifts, talents, time, or resources.
With the click of a button, you can:
- Set up a giving profile
- Quick one time giving
- Give to our Uptown Building Fund
- Recurring giving
- Review your giving history
GIVE VIA TEXT MESSAGING
- Text the amount you would like to give to 360-205-1088
- If you are a first time user, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL
- Once you click the registration link you will enter your credit or debit card information
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful
- To give to our Uptown Building Project type your the number “2”, a space, then your amount.
GIVE IN PERSON
While you’re attending experiences at Kessid, you can use giving envelopes or giving drop boxes for your convenience and security.
You can make your gifts in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards.