Out with the old, and in with the new! Framing is underway!
* The Sanctuary reversal has begun with the new stage starting to take form.
* Up in Children’s, the area is taking on its future shape to hold our little ones in this exciting new space!
* Our new lobby (formerly a long hallway) is being also being framed, and the columns are soon to be removed to create a spacious entry into the sanctuary.
* HVAC ductwork is in progress!
* The elevator shaft is now ready for the framework for our new elevator, which we are expecting to be delivered sometime next month.
Some things to be praying for…We are entering into a season where weather and holidays can impact progress, so we are asking for prayer for a smooth advancement of work in the coming months. Also, we would love prayer for our contractors, workers, design team as well as Pastor Tom and Pastor Danny throughout this building process! Again, thank you for your prayers and faithful giving. We look forward to all God has in store for our church!
Our Downtown Project is moving at a great pace! Our contractor states that we are right on schedule, and that everything is going well. Our demo is mostly complete which includes the demo of the smaller building on the property!
Power poles have been removed, and the water has been shut off so new pipes and wiring can be installed.
We had a very productive meeting with our Kessid Design Team and the Design Consultants this week to pick colors and textures for the inside. This is very exciting and we will be sharing renderings soon!
We are incredibly excited to see our new church home come to fruition! As always, thank you to everyone who has been praying and giving consistently to our project!
This past couple weeks have been filled with lots of demo! Here’s what has been happening…
- Most of the balcony has been removed making space for where the new stage will be going.
- Our children’s wing is almost completely demolished and framing will be starting soon.
- The front awning has been removed.
- The elevator shaft demo started this past week.
- Soon, our new roof will be put on, and pressure washing and sealing of the exterior brick will be happening.
Also, in case you missed our panel interview (7-29-18) for Phase One of our Downtown Project, be sure to check it out below…
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for and giving faithfully to this project. We can hardly wait to have a place to call home, and each week brings us closer!
As always, if you have any questions about our Downtown Project you can contact Pastor Tom Lovelace at firstname.lastname@example.org.